google-site-verification: google1549298e57feeb64.html

15.10.09

Monday's Outfit

For those of you in the know the SAFSHOPS head honcho, aka Ms. Smiley, has been out of work since February of this year. A lot has happened in the past few months (I've moved like 3 times, was a nanny for 30 whole days, am interning at a non-profit and am now dating again) and I plan on changing the blog around a little. I am still looking for fellow bloggers who would like to join the gang and add content to the blog. The title will remain the same, but we will try to make it a bit more personal including product reviews, shopping adventures and more. I'm actually a bit excited because I have 3 followers (other than myself) and thank them for following me! That's about it, but to end the post, below is a recent outfit I was very proud of because it didn't cost too much and included a Goodwill purchase. Enjoy!
BCBG Grey Jacket on sale at Macy's, Old Navy Black undershirt, Chico's Black skirt via Goodwill, HUE Espresso fishnet hose via TJ Maxx, Mossimo Black pumps at Target
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SAFSHOPS TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments for the SAFSHOPS team!